Wednesday, June 18, 2014

"My 27-year-old tandem is still a piece of art."

More great correspondence. We want to get everyone following Jim's blog and supporting this important cause...

- BCW

---

Hello!

I want you to know that the tandem bike which you built for me in 1987 is still a beautiful and functional piece of machinery.  The weekend of June 1, 2014 my bike was one of very few tandems participating in America's Most Beautiful Bike Ride around Lake Tahoe on the California-Nevada border.

The attached picture shows us near the summit of the first mountain pass.  Yes, the bike is from the era when you labeled the bikes as 'Sterling.'


You can see more pictures and read my stories here: www.tinyurl.com/GoJim2014
This is my fundraising page for the Leukemia & Lymphoma Society.

Please do not feel that I am soliciting a contribution... I won´t turn it away if you do, but my only hope is that you will be entertained with my blog posts ;)

Thank you for building such a beautiful bike!

- Jim Gausman
"They say you are what you eat, so every day I order the SPECIAL"


2 comments:

  1. Great information sharing here. This bike looking most beautiful.

    Thank you
    Bicycle Trailer

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great post, this bike looking most beautiful. Thank you for sharing with us.

    Visit below link
    Cycle Trailers

    ReplyDelete